Americaneagle.com structures a unique plan for each client, detailing goals you have for your business and determining appropriate platforms and features to provide seamless navigation. Aware of the advantages of particular web designs that thrive in various industries, our diverse clientele - ranging from retail to professional sports teams, to Fortune 500 companies - provide us with crucial information about how to construct your individual website. We set our clients up with the latest website features and bells and whistles to dazzle their site users. Once all of these elements are squared away, we put the new website through quality control, checking for glitches and potential hiccups to see that everything is working smoothly. After testing and training, the site is launched and becomes live.
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
- Among the site’s merchandising features is a Product Rotator for over 600 of Stuart Weitzman’s products. This tool allows shoppers to get a complete 360° view of products.
- The Product Rotator, developed using HTML5, enables mobile users accessing Stuart Weitzman’s full site to use the rotator functionality.
- Americaneagle.com also implemented “In Motion” video on select product pages. This feature allows customers to see shoes “in motion” on a walking model.
- Mobile accessibility for these features helps Stuart Weitzman broaden their online shopping audience to customers on the go, increasing sales and conversions.
- Since being an Americaneagle.com customer, Stuart Weitzman has also launched an updated mobile site, Canadian site, and became an idev® Mail customer.
- When comparing 2012 to 2010 totals, annual online sales increased by 580%, with a 173% increase in ecommerce conversion rates.
- Americaneagle.com assisted CTA in developing and launching the new CTA Train Tracker.
- This highly anticipated tool enables CTA riders to view estimated arrival times for all 144 trains stations across 8 rail lines on CTA’s desktop or mobile website.
- Americaneagle.com worked closely with the CTA to integrate with the software that monitors the agency’s signal system, allowing CTA Train Tracker to deliver the predicted arrival times of approaching trains to be posted within a 15 minute timeframe. The tool was built to then refresh prediction times every 20-30 seconds, giving riders the most up-to-date information available.
- Created with a dynamic yet user-friendly interface for the desktop and mobile versions of the tool.
Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Built their new corporate website, which also includes a network of over 300 franchise sub-sites.
- The franchise websites service 70 countries around the globe and support 31 different languages.
- The site accommodates payment processing for all American-owned franchises and soon will offer international payment processing.
- Each franchise site and CMS is set to their own local language and varies the display of other international considerations, like dates and currencies.
- Since the site launched, 78% of active members have logged into the member portal.
- Event registrations jumped to over 200,000, and nearly 400 members have begun blogging using the ACG blogging platform.